View Profile epikX

37 Audio Reviews

Amazing! I would have to agree with the idea that the guitars could be a bit louder. I would also suggest you turn the distortion down a bit on the bass and give it a bit more of a punch.

EpikX

Yeah I would have to agree with Timestop. You probably could have started the song at 1:20 and it would have been fine.

I continue to download all of your songs except like maybe 1 that I really didn't care for. :)

I have been plying around with Nexus and have not managed to find a bass that I like. Do you have any suggestions I could try?

Shadowspartanx66 responds:

Yes. Move away from Nexus. Massive is the leading synth in my opinion. You can make your own sounds and it is sick!

I was about to say "to much change" until I looked at the title and realized that would be really stupid.

Maybe give your bass more of a punch than a bump. Also seems a little lacking in sound from the middle of the sound wave spectrum.

Let the music play,

Shadowspartanx66 responds:

I guess yeah, but this one was meant to be more of a peaceful track. :) And if you know what advent children is, Im making a video with this song over it with scenes from the movie! It goes perfectly together.

Let the music play.